Are you an experienced Accountant who is keen to learn, self driven and looking for your next exciting opportunity? My client are a leading organisation based in Wembley who are currently recruiting for an Accountant to join them on a permanent basis, this position is paying between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
This is a full time opportunity Monday to Friday (9am - 5:30pm).
This Accountant will be responsible for the production and delivery of the monthly management accounts and reports and audit files for the annual financial statements, the daily management of cash balances, and raising customer invoices and collecting cash.
- Reconcile the nominal ledger accounts on group companies
- Process fixed asset additions and disposals
- Process monthly journals
- Prepare the monthly inter-company matrix
- Refresh monthly management accounts
- Prepare overhead reports and analysis
- Prepare the quarterly VAT returns
- Raise customer invoices
- Collect debtors and report weekly on debtor balances
- Prepare a weekly contract cash position report
- Manage cash balances on a daily basis including cash deposits, and forecast the next quarter cash flows every month for the Board
- Prepare audit file schedules
Key skills/experience required:
- MS Excel to a high level for spreadsheet design, data management, and graphs
- Written and verbal communication must be a strength
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant
- Knowledge of Debits & Credits, P&L, Balance Sheets and trial balance is a must
- Must be self motivated and driven
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Office Coordinator-Part Time
- Office Coordinator
- Office Coordinator - Part Time
- Export Shipping and Customer Service Administrator
- French speaking Purchase to Purchase Payment Processor
- Facilities Technician
- Portuguese speaking Credit and Collections Clerk
- Spanish speaking Credit and Collections Clerk
- Pensions Administrator
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Office Coordinator
- Strong Administrator seeking a HR Role
- Recruitment Administrator
- French Purchase to Purchase Payment Processor
- Sales Administrator
- CALL CENTRE / CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF REQUIRED!!
- Customer Excellence Manager
- Contracts Administrator - Spanish speaker