Integration & Test Engineer
Job Title: Integration & Test Engineer
This full time permanent opportunity with an international heavyweight in the fields of defence, engineering, and aviation is an excellent fit for applicants with at least 2 years of testing experience, cruciall experience.
Crucially some of this testing experience must be with integration testing and not just system testing.
The perfect candidate will be adept in executing manual and automation test cases and be fully comfortable with the full testing lifecycle, as well as anlayzing data, investigating defects, and reporting risks or issues to team leads.
The company is undertaking a large-scale and high-demand integration project which will integrate multiple systems and suppliers onto one platform and the role will be focussed around this.
· ISTQB Foundation Level
· Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
· Experience with virtualised products/services/solutions
· Familiar with high-integrity or safety-related real-time systems;
· Knowledge of test automation concepts such as keyword driven framework;
· DOORS, JIRA and HPQC (ALM) experience or equivalent tools;
· Knowledge of the MEGA Enterprise Architecture framework or other modelling tools
· Previous experience with large and complex integration programmes
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Tableau Consultant
- Performance Test Engineer
- Data Visual Designer (Consultant)
- Front End Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior .NET Developer
- IT Manager (EMEA) - Permanent role
- Software Tester
- Tech Ops Analyst - Network
- ERP Support Analyst - IFS
- IT Project Manager (Change) (Perm)
- Network Engineer
- Senior ERP Consultant
- 4218 - Junior Integration & Test Engineer
- SQL reporting analyst
- Senior C#/.NET developer - Agile software company
- Senior full stack .NET Developer
- Senior PMO Administrator
- Associate PMO Administrator