Leasehold Property Manager
Leasehold Property Manager, Ealing (W5)
A large housing association are currently recruiting for a Leasehold Property Manager to block manage a portfolio of Leasehold properties and act as the main point of contact for customers in the Ealing area.
The focus of the role is to adhere to the framework for Leasehold Services in order to deliver excellent standards and performance in relation to regulatory and legal compliance, best practice, innovation and customer service, specifically in the areas of:
- service delivery, dealing with complaints and disputes as per the Group's procedures where necessary
- liaison and consultation with leaseholders
- estate inspections
- lease enforcement and compliance
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have previous experience of property management and have excellent knowledge and understanding of the issues related to leaseholders and shared owners.
You will also require:
- Experience of delivery of a customer orientated service
- An understanding of the issues related to leaseholders and shared owners
- Good level of IT Knowledge including Word and Excel, and an ability to compile and write reports
- Ability to analyse and draw logical conclusions from complex data.
- Due to the nature of the role you will also require a Basic DBS
This vacancy is 35 hours per week for an initial 12 weeks with a great chance of becoming permanent.
The work pattern is as follows: Monday - Friday, Flexible between 08:30am - 06:00pm, Occasionally will need to attend evening meetings - approx.
2 meetings a month
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- A specialist, dedicated Social Housing consultant offering single point of contact
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to email@example.com.
You can also chat to Lee about the role on 01772 208 966 or via LinkedIn… https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-mcmillan-b3a735b0/
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children Residential Worker
- Administrator / Receptionist - Ormskirk
- Project Manager
- Support Coordinator
- Fire Safety Officer
- Registered General Nurse
- Mental Health Social Worker
- Counselling Psychologist (Band 7) – Greater Manchester
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Agency RGN
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Care Coordinator
- Repairs Planner
- Health Care Assistant
- Experienced Child Protection Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Project Manager