Business Development Executive
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
MEDIA - CENTRAL LONDON
UP TO £30,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION & BENEFITS
*REALISTIC £40k OTE
We are currently working alongside a household name within the media industry who are looking to expand their sales team to increase revenue and push growth.
Working within their business sales team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to start their sales career and establish themselves within a market-leading business.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will create, nurture and close sales opportunities with a mix of existing and new business customers.
A self-motivated approach and fantastic rapport building skills are essential for this role as they are looking for a candidate to develop quickly and push sales figures! Although you will be targeted, the company promotes a consultative sales style, meaning autonomous individuals with great people-skills and a focus on quality work will really excel in this role.
If you're a graduate with at least two years of experience in a similar role, we want to hear from you.
On offer is a competitive package of £30,000 basic salary, with realistic earnings of £40k in year one, plus additional perks and benefits.
- Creating sales opportunities through proactive prospecting and pitching to both warm and cold leads
- Building relationships through sales calls and regular customer contact
- Learn and understand the target audience to better source suitable advertisers
- Following up on previous conversations to gain feedback and overcome objections
- Closing sales to meet and exceed set sales targets
- Help to build brand awareness through proactive marketing and networking
- Regularly maintain CRM and provide necessary sales reports
This role is ideally suited to a confident, results-driven Graduate with at least two years of experience in B2B sales.
The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- A strong knowledge of media (particularly television, online and print media)
- Excellent record of working under pressure
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- A self-motivated approach and desire to work within media sales
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration.
All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Customer Service Advisor
- Senior Bookkeeper
- IT Support
- Account Manager - Bourne End
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Sales Executive
- Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG
- Key Account Manager
- Graduate Sales Executive
- Internal Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Sales Advisor - Bourne End
- International Risk Management Analyst (GRADUATE)
- Sales Advisor
- Customer Support Advisor
- Business Development Executive
- SEO Account Manager
- German Speakers
- Latvian Speakers