Principal Module Reliability engineer- £50,000 plus
Location- Birmingham - Central
Role- Principal Module Reliability Engineer
Salary- £42,000- £54,000
Are you wanting to work in technology innovation? With a company who are about to open a brand-new division? Would you like to have a leading role in the exciting development of EV technology projects for the automotive world?
I'm looking for a Principal Reliability Engineer to work out of a purpose build RnD centre in Central Birmingham.
You will be working on high performance power modules conducting reliability analysis and testing.
The role will include leading the introduction of reliability test specifications, research systems and product health monitoring systems.
The company offer outstanding benefits including-
, 24 days holiday plus 8 bank (increasing with length of service)
, Holiday Purchase scheme
, Bupa Healthcare
, Pension scheme
, Life insurance
, Child care
, Company sick pay
, Professional Membership fees CIPD, IEEE
, Cycle to work scheme
, Strong progression chances
What skills should you have?
, Experience in Power Module reliability analysis (2 year plus)
, Proficient in the failure mechanism of power module reliability test
, Familiar with power semiconductor device package structure and packaging process
, Solid background in DFR: ALT, HALT, Weibull analysis, reliability prediction, MTTF, life date analysis etc.
This is an exciting time to be joining this rapidly growing company, you'll have a great chance to get involved in the beginning of a brand-new project and influence the projects heavily.
This role is urgent, apply now to get your chance to interview.
Contact Imogen at ISL- email@example.com or call 0117 428 0600.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Consultant in Public Health / GMC or UKPHR Registered
- Full stack Java developer -£65,000 per annum + Bonus scheme
- Fertility Coach / Coordinator
- iOS developer -paying up to £80,000 +unlimited holidays
- Android Developer -paying up to £80,000 +unlimited holidays!
- Consultant in Public Health / GMC or UKVR registered
- Graduate Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer - Swindon - £55,000 - C++ , ATE - Homeworking
- Principal Control Systems Engineer- £65,000
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
- .Net Full Stack Developer
- Product Development and Integration Engineer - HEV, Electrical
- Electronics Design Engineer - EMC, HEV
- Senior PHP Developer - £40,000 - Northwich - Laravel
- Remote Angular/Ionic Developer
- .NET Developer - Learn and Develop in .Net Core - Leeds
- PHP Developer - Wilmslow - Junior-Mid Level
- Embedded Software Engineer - Chester - Linux , Arm + bens