Graduate Business Analyst - Maths / Physics
Graduate Business Analyst - 2017 / 2018
Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science / Engineering
I am working in partnership with a global award winning client with headquarters in the UK.
Recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and winners of a Queen's Award for Innovation in Enterprise , my client creates technical solutions for some of the biggest names in the insurance sector including AXA, Zurich and Aviva.
They are expanding their offices in London and are looking for top graduates to join their teams as Graduate Business Analysts.
Within this role you will be meeting with clients to understand their business needs, goals and challenges and discussing how the products can be modified to meet their needs.
The successful candidates will be 2017 / 2018 graduates who are predicted a 2:1 in their degree or above in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering, supported by good A’levels (must have a B or above in Maths).
This is one of the most respected graduate recruiters across the UK.
Every year they recruit between 50-100 graduates from the top 25 universities and train, develop and promote them within the company.
You will have the opportunity to move into other teams in the company and expand your skill set.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates with strong analytical skills with some enthusiasm in technology.
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonuses, pension and healthcare and have amazing offices in Central London.
If you are interested, please apply now.
- Start: 13/06/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£24000 to Â£26000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Dippy Sandhu
- Tel: 0121 237 3204
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DS/GRDALT
- Posted: 2018-06-13 08:40:23 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Senior Network Consultant - Cisco, Project
- 2nd Line IT Support, Crawley, £21-26K DOE
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Manager - CRM - Digital Strategy Manager - Salesforce
- Solutions Architect – Slough - to £65k
- Solutions Architect – Birmingham - to £65k
- IT Implementation and Support Engineer
- iOS Developer, Xcode, Swift, Mobile
- Devops and Infrastructure Manager
- Desktop Support Team Leader
- 1st Line Support / 2nd Line Support w/ AD Exchange
- Application Support Engineer
- Devops Engineer
- Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms, VPLS, MPLS)
- IT Controls Manager - IT Controls - Compliance - Global Media Business - ITIL - OSA
- EMEA IT Infrastructure Operations Manager
- Solution Architect
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Junior Infrastructure Engineer
- Reporting Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer