Graduate Business Analyst - Maths / Physics
Graduate Business Analysts - 2017 / 2018
Global Tedhnology Company - Insurance
I am working in partnership with a prestigious and global award winning client in Central Birmingham. Recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and winners of a Queen's Award for Innovation in Enterprise, my client creates technical solutions for some of the biggest names in the insurance sector including AXA, Zurich and Aviva.
Having already doubled in size in the last 12 months, they are continuing to expand their Birmingham office and are seeking the best 2017 / 2018 graduates to join their Business Analysis team.
As a Graduate Business Analyst, you will be meeting clients to understand their business needs and discuss how the product this company creates can be modified to meet these needs.
They are looking for graduates who are predicted a 2:1 or above in their degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering, supported by good A’levels (must have a B or above in Maths).
This is one of the most respected graduate recruiters across the UK.
Every year they recruit between 50-100 graduates from the top 25 universities and train, develop and promote them within the company.
You will have the opportunity to move into other teams in the company and expand your skill set.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates with strong analytical skills with some enthusiasm in technology.
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonuses, pension and healthcare and have amazing offices.
If you are interested, please apply now.
- Start: 13/06/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£24000 to Â£26000 Per: annum
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Dippy Sandhu
- Tel: 0121 237 3204
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DS/GRDBA
- Posted: 2018-06-13 08:42:14 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Head of Architecture (Cloud)
- Solution Architect Manager
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Incident Response Analyst
- Graduate Technical Support / IT Support / 1st Line
- Senior Software Tester / QA - (Automated, Agile)
- 2nd line Support Engineer
- Field Engineer - Scottish Clients £30K
- IT Support Helpdesk Engineer
- Infrastructure Technical Lead
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Reporting Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Solutions Architect – Birmingham £65K
- .Net Developer - Core .Net - C# - React - Node.JS - Software Platform - SAAS -
- Electronics Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer