IPC 2 Assembly Operative
We are recruiting on behalf of an electronics manufacturing company for an IPC 2 Assembly Operative to join their team.
The role will involve building of PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class 2 standard.
Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes.
Duties to include:
- Building products according to customer specifications and requirements
- Carrying out Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes
- Ensuring all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship
- Following company procedures and work instructions at all times
- Experience in PCB production
- Hand soldering experience
- IPC 610 trained would be advantageous
- Use of fine tools and microscopes
This position is permanent with full time hours and a competitive salary.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
More Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
- UK Business Development Manager
- Workshop Technician
- Weighbridge Operator/Administrator
- Insurance Account Executive
- SMT Production Supervisor
- Supplier Quality Technician
- Value Stream Manager
- SMT Production Operator
- Conformal Coating Operative
- Business Analyst
- Finance Administrator
- Trainee PCB Quality Inspector
- Customer Experience Consultant
- Cable Assembler
- Wood Machinist
- Commercial Cleaners - Part time/Full time
- Stores Person