IPC 2 Assembly Operative
We are recruiting on behalf of an electronics manufacturing company for an IPC 2 Assembly Operative to join their team.
The role will involve building of PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class 2 standard.
Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes.
Duties to include:
- Building products according to customer specifications and requirements
- Carrying out Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes
- Ensuring all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship
- Following company procedures and work instructions at all times
- Experience in PCB production
- Hand soldering experience
- IPC 610 trained would be advantageous
- Use of fine tools and microscopes
This position is permanent with full time hours and a competitive salary.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful candidates, if you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
More Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
- Production Kitter (Electronics)
- Production Operative (Engineering)
- Test Engineer (PCB)
- Recruitment Manager
- Conformal Coating Operative
- Distribution Clerk
- Microelectronics Engineer
- Production Operative
- Recycling Operatives
- Wood Machinist
- Part Time Van Driver
- PCB Solderer
- Decontamination Operative
- Production Operative and Assembler
- Complaints Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Semi Clean Room Operative