SENIOR IT AUDITOR
Are you an experienced IT Auditor, ideally within financial services with experience of leading and conducting audits and providing technical expertise.
If so we at Core-Asset Consulting have an exciting new opportunity which may be of interest with you.
This is an initial 6 month contract with a global financial services firm, based in Edinburgh.
- Educated to degree level with relevant qualifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM are preferable)
- In-depth knowledge and experience of IT within financial services
- Good awareness of key IT risk themes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in 1:1 and group situations
- Proven ability to build relationships and positively influence stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to adapt and deliver in a fast-moving commercial environment
- Applying risk-based planning methodology
- Support the Head of Audit/IT Audit Manager and the wider GIA leadership team in planning and delivering a wide range of technology focused audits
- Ensure that audits are executed efficiently in line with budgets and timescales and audit files are completed to a high standard
- Identify the root cause of control issues and recommend practical solutions.
- Follow-up on audit findings conducted on a timely basis to ensure the business has implemented changes within agreed timescales and to agreed standards
- Work collaboratively with other assurance and risk control functions to ensure a co-ordinated, consistent approach to risk management is adopted
Job reference: 10920
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- PROPERTY PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR
- INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
- CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
- ADMINISTRATION AND RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- COMPANY SECRETARY - PART TIME
- EMEA FINANCIAL REPORTING CONTROL MANAGER
- GLOBAL REVENUES ASSOCIATE
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- TRADE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- RECRUITMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGER
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST