Financial Controller role within one of the most significant trade bodies in the UK.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you would oversee day to day transactional operations to ensure effective financial control frameworks are in place.
This is an all-round role requiring strong technical and commercial skills which would include: managing month and year end processes, reconciliations, cash flow forecasting, overseeing monthly payroll and managing corporation tax and VAT, in conjunction with team management and implementing a process of continuous improvement in the financial processes.
As a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience to include previous experience in a Financial Controller role, you will demonstrate an excellent understanding of FRS 102 and knowledge of financial systems, processes and controls.
Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build, and influence relationships at all levels of an organisation are also key.
This is an exciting and challenging role offering superb scope and career development opportunities.
Please submit your CV if you would like to discuss further.
More Jobs from KnownFour Ltd
- Information Security Manager (perm) Herts
- Security Testing Consultant
- Finance Assistant
- Security Risk Consultant ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR - London
- Salesforce Account Executive
- HR Transformation Consultant
- Senior Security Consultant - Leeds (perm)
- Salesforce Project Manager
- Principal Security Consultant - permanent
- Security Programme and Project Manager (perm) Leeds
- Cyber Security Operations & Intelligence Manager - Leeds
- Lead Salesforce engineer
- Salesforce Developer
- Cyber Security Co-ordinator - Leeds (perm)
- Enterprise Security Architect
- Salesforce Solution Architect
- Security Consultant - GDPR (& ISO27001)
- Security Architect - Contract
- Cyber Governance & Assurance Consultant - Leeds
- Senior Software Developer - remote or office