A global asset manager has a new opportunity to join a small specialist team as Investment Writer.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated investment specialist with a passion for the industry to move into a technical writing role.
Experience in the asset management sector is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of, or interest in, the investment industry.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to work with, and contribute to, marketing plans.
- Skill in building and maintaining relationships across the organization.
- Ability to plan and organize own time to ensure completion of diverse projects.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Internet applications.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent.
- Write/edit articles for existing and prospective clients, trade press and website/s.
- Liaise with sales teams and fund managers, to identify stories that communicate a consistent message.
- Contribute ideas to the marketing plans for individual business lines.
- Produce fund reports and market updates for new and existing clients.
- Support corporate communications, including regulatory and administrative updates and responses to client complaints.
- Assist in agreeing priorities in order to strike a balance between value-added pieces, client reporting and corporate work.
- Ensure all written work conforms to the brand values
- Competitive salary, private health care and discretionary bonus
Job reference: 10912
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- PROPERTY PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR
- INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
- CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
- ADMINISTRATION AND RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- COMPANY SECRETARY - PART TIME
- EMEA FINANCIAL REPORTING CONTROL MANAGER
- GLOBAL REVENUES ASSOCIATE
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- TRADE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- RECRUITMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGER
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- ASSISTANT COMPANY ACCOUNTANT