Service Engineer (Forecourt Equipment)
BC65 – Service Engineer (Forecourt Equipment)
Location: North East London
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 DoE + Overtime
First Military Recruitment are currently searching for a Service Engineer to join their client who are a market leader in manufacturing and supplying forecourt equipment.
The main responsibility of this role is to service and maintain forecourt equipment.
This position is working Monday – Friday and working 1 weekend in 4.
Our client encourages application from Ex-Military personnel, but all applications will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend customer sites within your designated area and outside area when required to do so.
- Deal with machine installations, decommissions, breakdowns, maintenance and repairs, cleaning and re-decaling, all in accordance with Service Level Agreements between company and customer.
- Collect cash from machines on site and store it safely in the vault provided inside your vehicle.
- Periodically you will be required to transfer cash to company premises.
All cash bags must be scanned using company tablet.
- To report to the company by using company tablet the outcome of your attendance on site promptly, accurately and diligently; including all details of installations and decommissions, meter readings and any thefts, vandalism or other engineering problems.
- Maintain and keep adequate stock on board your vehicle for machines repairs and rectifying faults.
- To return any defective stock items to company premises by the most suitable means clearly marked with serial number and fault.
- Maintain your company vehicle in good condition, reporting accidents and faults in line with company policy.
- Maintain high standard of personal appearance and dress in accordance with company policy.
- Follow safe methods of work and apply good health and safety practices.
- To use PPE issued and to maintain in good condition.
- Maintain safe keeping of company keys to machines in designated area.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrical qualification – NVQ, City & Guilds.
BTEC, HNC or ONC.
- Forecourt experience would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Service engineer background – experience with field service, travelling to customers.
- Experience in a maintenance role.
- Happy to work 1 weekend in 4.
- Ability to pro-actively manage own work load.
Location: North East London
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£25k - 27k per year
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: First Military Recruitment
- Contact: Brogan Carter
- Tel: 01285719492
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BC65
- Posted: 2018-06-13 11:34:38 -
- View all Jobs from First Military Recruitment
More Jobs from First Military Recruitment
- Safety Manager
- Instructor Air Traffic Control & Flight Operations
- Underwater Systems Business Development Lead
- Fire & Security Service Engineer
- General Maintenance/Caretaker
- HR Manager
- Project Manager (PM)[Glasgow]
- Electrical Maintenance Engineers
- HGV Technician [Oldbury]
- Field Service Engineer (Fire & Security)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
- HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Removal Driver / Porter
- Transport Planner
- Site Operative
- Corporate Contract Management Lead
- Field Service Engineer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- Fitness Instructor
- Mobile Technician Risk Assessor (Environmental)