Junior Programmer - Leicester
Junior Programmer - Leicester
From £18,000 - £22,000 plus bonus
Our client has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
They are looking for a candidate who is able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Java development team, developing applications for a variety of clients.
An agile approach to software development is used and the successful candidate will be a crucial part of the life-cycle.
The successful candidate will be under the general supervision of a Senior Programmer on the company's flagship product.
You will also have OO Design skills, Ideally some experience of SQL, have an Intelligent and motivated with a professional attitude to working with others and the ability to think through a problem, suggest multiple possible solutions, and provide sensible pros and cons for each
It would be beneficial if you had experience of Spring Framework, AngularJS or ExtJS, Twitter Bootstrap, REST, CQRS, JPA and an understanding of Agile software development processes
The company has a flat structure and employs many talented people who all work together.
The candidate must be able to fit into this structure and communicate with both business people and the development team.
Candidate should be interested in contributing to and benefiting from the growth of the company, through the input of expertise and new ideas.
The ability to work well in a team is also important.
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus.
Key Skills: IT Degree, Java knowledge, HTML.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £18000 - £22000 Per Annum
- Location: Leicester , England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/038472
- Posted: 2018-06-13 11:50:32 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Customer Service Account Handler - Slough, Berkshire
- Facilities Assistant - Greenford
- EA to People and Culture Director - West London
- Recruitment Administrator - West London
- Snr Product Manager, User Journeys (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer/Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS) - London
- Jnr User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Reading
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Wales
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - Surrey
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer (Legal/Professional) - Manchester
- Infrastructure Support Analyst (Legal IT/Insurance) - Manchester
- (Lead/Snr) Full Stack Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Front End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Back End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr/Lead) Full Stack Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London