Are you a Project Manager looking to develop your experience within a growing asset management firm? Then we at Core-Asset Consulting have an exciting opportunity which may be a good match for you.
This is initially a 6 month salaried contract with potential to become permanent.
- Project management experience in asset management or the wider financial services sector
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate integrity
- Comfortable in a changing environment
- Strong analytical experience
- Self-sufficient and can pick up several small/medium standalone work items
- Good communication skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Ability to be flexible in role
- Project management within a small change function with the potential to see functions through from end to end
- Working within a variety of areas from CRM system upgrades through to operational change
- Lead and review your project team's work across all phases (plan, analyse, design, build, test and release)
- Work collaboratively with other areas of the business to gather data and utilise their technical knowledge
- Stakeholder management and engagement
Job reference: 10919
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- PROPERTY PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR
- INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
- CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
- ADMINISTRATION AND RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- COMPANY SECRETARY - PART TIME
- EMEA FINANCIAL REPORTING CONTROL MANAGER
- GLOBAL REVENUES ASSOCIATE
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- TRADE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- RECRUITMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGER
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- ASSISTANT COMPANY ACCOUNTANT