Welder/Fabricator - Warwickshire
Welder/Fabricator - Warwickshire
Starting at £12.50 ph plus overtime rate
Our client is a medium sized family owned construction equipment sales, rental and service company specialising in crawler cranes, mini cranes, telescopic crawler cranes, truck cranes, piling equipment and soil mixing equipment.
Servicing the construction, civil engineering, piling and ground engineering industries.
Our client has a purpose built facility centrally based in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire which includes a modern fully equipped workshop with 25 tons overhead crane, fabrication shop with fume extraction and 2 overhead cranes, large wash bay with water recycling system plus a state of the art paint centre with baking oven, extraction system and the ability to finish equipment in 2-pack solid paint.
Their rental fleet comprises in the region of 100 items of specialist equipment including crawler cranes, mini cranes, telescopic crawler cranes, pile driving rigs, excavator mounted side grip vibro and impact hammer rigs, telescopic leader rigs, CFA piling rigs, drilling tools, bored piling rigs, mixing plants and soil mixing equipment.
They also carry large stocks of used equipment.
The successful welder and fabricator will have an eye for detail, be flexible, reliable and have high standards of workmanship.
We are looking for 1-2 welder / fabricators to work at our client's workshop.
You must be able to work to patterns rather than just drawings.
Requirements for welder fabricator : welding experience, fabricator experience, Heavy plant experience
Key Skills: heavy plant experience, welding and fabricating experience
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £12 - £13 Per Hour
- Location: Warwickshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/038471
- Posted: 2018-06-13 12:02:54 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Customer Service Account Handler - Slough, Berkshire
- Facilities Assistant - Greenford
- EA to People and Culture Director - West London
- Recruitment Administrator - West London
- Snr Product Manager, User Journeys (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer/Snr DevOps Engineer (AWS) - London
- Jnr User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher (Media) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Reading
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - London
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (Remote working) - Wales
- DevOps Engineer, Snr/Mid-weight (remote working) - Surrey
- Jnr Data Warehouse Developer (Legal/Professional) - Manchester
- Infrastructure Support Analyst (Legal IT/Insurance) - Manchester
- (Lead/Snr) Full Stack Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Front End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Back End Developer, Media (Remote working) - London
- (Snr/Lead) Full Stack Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London