About the role:
My client is a market leading media organisation seeking a Data Director with excellent communication skills to support their central technology and data function.
This covers their specialist research, analytics, and technology functions.
Working from their centralised department, you will be responsible for the overall data management strategy.
As Data Director your responsibilities will consist of being responsible for their entire Data Solution and Data architecture, the ownership of the success of this organisations data platform will rest with you.
You will need to be visionary in your approach to leadership, being an example to their entire department from a technical standpoint, utilising your skills and knowledge to provide guidance.
From their client’s perspective, you will be the most immediate contact when it comes to their data across the entirety of their organisation, keeping them up to date with new developments and supporting their clients when requested.
This will require you to be able to translate complex findings to a wide variety of parties, accurately and concisely presenting your insights.
Technical skills required to be successful in your application:
- Be very experienced in the data architecture field
- More than 4 years of experience in Data Management, including deployment processes, control tools, workflows and testing.
- Demonstrative experience within a Systems Development Life Cycle
- Have a good understanding of data architecture.
- An understanding of Big Data analytics processes
- A good knowledge of cloud computing (Azure, GCP)
Key Skills: Data Director, TSQL, SSIS, PYTHON, C#, AGILE
- Start: 13/06/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£50000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Dominic Robinson
- Tel: 0121 237 3353
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JSDM/JKJK/01
- Posted: 2018-06-13 13:10:20 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Head of Architecture (Cloud)
- Solution Architect Manager
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber Incident Response Analyst
- Graduate Technical Support / IT Support / 1st Line
- Senior Software Tester / QA - (Automated, Agile)
- 2nd line Support Engineer
- Field Engineer - Scottish Clients £30K
- IT Support Helpdesk Engineer
- Infrastructure Technical Lead
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Reporting Analyst
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Solutions Architect – Birmingham £65K
- .Net Developer - Core .Net - C# - React - Node.JS - Software Platform - SAAS -
- Electronics Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer