Are you an experienced Administrator or Assistant? Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading hand, power tool and equipment distributors?
With 40 years of experience in the industry, Sealey are a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial and engineering market sectors.
We are now recruiting for additional Product Co-ordinators to join a dedicated buying team at our head office in Bury St Edmunds.
This role is offered with a competitive basic salary and great benefits.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Product Co-ordinator you will be responsible for assisting our Product Managers with co-ordinating the launch of new products and dealing with any product issues as they arise.
You will also be involved in product selection and pricing for promotions, will liaise regularly with overseas factories, agents and our own QC department and will be required to proofread a variety of documents and product artwork.
The successful Product Co-ordinators will also be required to assemble product samples for evaluation.
The perfect Product Co-ordinator must have the necessary interpersonal and communication skills to build professional relationships with factories, agents and colleagues alike.
You will also need:
* Experience working in an administrative role, preferably within a purchasing environment.
* The ability to use your own initiative and work on multiple projects without direct supervision.
* To be highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure while still maintaining attention to detail.
* A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* A background or interest in a mechanical, electrical or automotive field.
If being a Product Co-ordinator looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Recycling Operative
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Foreman
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Car Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator - Automotive
- Sales Executive - New & Used Cars
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Project & Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Maintenance Technician - Textiles
- Admin Assistant / PA
- SMART Repair Technician
- Multi Skilled Electrician
- Car Sales Executive
- Quarry Manager
- Collections Apprentice