As Finance Assistant working within this exceptional, growth organisation, key aspects of your role will include:
Day to day processing of financial transactions relating to the costs of the business.
Preparing regular supplier payment runs relating to payment of suppliers and staff re-imbursements.
Month end journals for accruals and prepayments
Assisting with month end management accounts preparation and analysis
You will demonstrate strong attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines, along with a team focussed mentality.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified or studying and ideally with experience in a professional services or regulated environment.
For further details, please submit your CV.
More Jobs from KnownFour Ltd
- Information Security Manager (perm) Herts
- Security Testing Consultant
- Financial Controller
- Security Risk Consultant ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR - London
- Salesforce Account Executive
- HR Transformation Consultant
- Senior Security Consultant - Leeds (perm)
- Salesforce Project Manager
- Principal Security Consultant - permanent
- Security Programme and Project Manager (perm) Leeds
- Cyber Security Operations & Intelligence Manager - Leeds
- Lead Salesforce engineer
- Salesforce Developer
- Cyber Security Co-ordinator - Leeds (perm)
- Enterprise Security Architect
- Salesforce Solution Architect
- Security Consultant - GDPR (& ISO27001)
- Security Architect - Contract
- Cyber Governance & Assurance Consultant - Leeds
- Senior Software Developer - remote or office