Are you a talented Front-end Developer with lots of creative flair and good technical ability?
Do you have a good understanding and appreciation for developing front-end frameworks across multiple applications?
Our client offers an outstanding environment where you can contribute from your first day, teamwork is valued and appreciated, it's a friendly team atmosphere where all employees share a common 'can do' attitude!
You will be responsible for;
- Building front-end frameworks across multiple applications
- Collaborating with the UX Design Team Leader to get the best experience for a wide range of clients
- Continually improving the front-end structure, speed, delivery and standards
- Bug finding & fixing
- Building maintainable and efficient code
You will be responsible for taking a prototype/design from UX and building it from the ground up, enforcing brand consistency in our client's UI across all applications.
you will be working alongside a team of back-end developers to deliver new features and improve existing ones.
Experience & Skills Required
- Attention to detail
- Good responsive framework knowledge (Bootstrap, Semantic UI)
- Good experience using LESS
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- Confident in CSS transitions & animations
- Experience in cross-browser testing
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with AngularJS
- Knowledge of PHP
- Experience of front-end testing
- Proficient in Sketch / InVision Studio
- Experience of A/B Testing
Salary is very competitive and dependent on experience - you will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension, bonus, healthcare package and team days out!
To be considered for these opportunities please forward to me an up-to-date CV, your contact number, a portfolio link or some example URLs.
I will call you immediately to discuss the role and client once I've reviewed your work examples.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Senior Engineer
- Junior to middleweight PHP Developers
- Quality Assurance / Test Analyst
- Software Developer (C#, .NET)
- Senior Java Developer
- Product Manager
- Developer (Angular JS, C#)
- Technical Business Analyst
- Azure DevOps Team Leader
- Contract C# Developer
- Product Architect / Product Owner
- Product Architect/Owner
- Senior PHP Developer
- Senior PHP Developer
- Digital Production Manager
- Digital Content Manager
- Front-end Web Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Web Designer & Developer
- Developer Tester