This is no ordinary job advert.
This opportunity isn't for everyone, and we wouldn't expect it to be.
Some consultants will stay with their current company for years, move through the ranks, and achieve a BM role or above when the time is right.
Others, will ‘cruise' almost on auto pilot for years.
There's nothing wrong with either option…but other consultants will think “what if?”
- What if there was a genuine opportunity out there to be part of something special?
- What if there was an opportunity to have ‘founding member' status and the benefits this brings with a company?
- What if I could earn double the commission I am earning right now?
- What if I'll feel excited about going into work each day once again?
- What if there's a company out there that can offer me a new challenge? “I can't see myself going anywhere in my current role”.
McGinley Healthcare is part of the McGinley Group- a multi sector recruitment agency offering specialist recruitment services within the Aviation, Construction, Engineering & Property, Education & Healthcare sectors.
Since opening our Stevenage office, we have seen growth within the business, and we are now seeking an additional experienced recruitment consultant to join our team.
As I first said, this opportunity isn't for everyone- but if it has caught your attention, it's for a reason.
You may wish to have an informal chat about the opportunity on offer, and I can tell you why I joined the company and detail exactly where we are heading.
You will have at least 18 months experience as a recruitment consultant and are looking to be part of an exciting business.
YOU will be an integral part of the business and can look back in 5 years' time and say “look what we did!”.
Do some research, visit our website (www.mcginleyhealthcare.co.uk) have a look at our company benefits and if you'd like to know more please feel free to get in touch with myself, Ash Higgs by applying.
I look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Structural Revit Technician
- CSCS Labourer
- Night Shift Joiner
- Spider crane op
- Tekla - Draughtsman / Estimator
- Revit - BIM Coordinator
- Tekla / Solidworks – Structural Design Draughtsman
- Tekla – Senior Design Draughtsmen
- AutoCAD – Architectural Metalwork Draughtsmen
- BIM Manager
- Solidworks - Furniture Draughtsman
- Revit MEP Co-ordinator
- Advanced Steel - Design Draughtsman
- CSCS Labourer
- Engineering Surveyor
- Section Engineer
- General Foreman
- Sub Agent
- GENERAL LABOURER - WINSFORD
- GENERAL LABOURER - BUXTON