Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities
Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Leicestershire - up to £32 p/h
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker for the Learning Disabilities team in Leicestershire.
Successful candidates will ideally need strong learning disabilities experience and be able to work autonomously.
Benefits as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Working from home
- CV building
- On-going contracts
- Excellent council to work for
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required.
To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required.
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment.
This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control.
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- RMN - Mental Health Liaison Nurse – Band 6
- Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - General Elderly Nursing
- Staff Nurse – RMN or RNLD - Younger Adults Complex Needs
- IRO - Independent Reviewing Officer - Safeguarding/LAC
- Endoscopy Registered Nurse - RGN – Hospital
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Service Manager - RMN - Complex Mental Health Service
- Social Worker - Family Support Team/Child Protection - Wrexham
- Social Worker - Adults Review Project
- Registered Nurse – RMN or RNLD - Locked Rehabilitation
- Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities Team
- Social Worker - Safeguarding, Hoarding and Self-Neglect
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - £26 - £28ph - Rapid Response
- Detox Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community Drug & Alcohol
- Detox Nurse - RGN or RMN - Drug & Alcohol
- Occupational Therapist - Moving and Handling - Greenwich - £28-
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team
- Social Worker - Adoption Team
- Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN