Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Croydon
Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Croydon - £30 to £35 per hour
I am recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join my client's Referral and Assessment Team in Croydon.
My client would preferably be looking for candidates with recent experience in Referral and Assessment.
Post-qualified experience is essential for this role.
Benefits of this Referral and Assessment Social Worker role:
- Good Transport links
- Supportive Team
- Potential for long term advancement
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- RGN – Senior Staff Nurse - Dialysis Clinic
- Senior Social Worker - Court and Permanence Team - Southend
- Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse – RGN or RMN – Nursing Home
- RGN - Discharge Coordinator - Treatment Centre
- Speech and Language Therapist - Band 6/7 - Wales - £36 - £43ph
- Clinical Service Manager – RMN
- Social Worker - MASH - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £35,444pa
- Paediatric Nurse or General Nurse – RSCN or RGN
- Deputy Care Home Manager – RGN or RMN
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Intermediate care - Medway - £24ph
- Community Care Manager - NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Physiotherapist - Band 7 - Acute - Medway - £25-£28ph
- Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Lambeth
- Social Worker - Children's Intervention Team - Surrey - £33,332
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Band 6 - North East London - £24- £25p
- Team Manager - Social Worker Academy - Surrey - £48395pa
- Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team
- Physiotherapist - Band 6- Neuro Rehab - £26- £27ph- London
- Social Worker - Mental Health Recovery Team