Maintenance Shift Leader
* Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineering professional looking for a new challenge?
* Do you have proven Facilities Management experience?
If so, keep reading as Jones FM are recruiting for a Maintenance Shift Leader to join our team on Old Broad Street, Central London.
Shift Pattern: continental shift days only, 7am -7pm
The Maintenance Shift Leader will provide maintenance services to the site and supervise a team of engineers.
* Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Undertake supervision, coaching, support and development for team members.
* Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Assist other team members when required or as directed from Supervisor / Contract Manager.
* Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Supervision of visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
* Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting other service providers in the building.
* All duties carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Assist in the implementation of improvements to Electrical procedures and systems, making recommendations as appropriate.
* To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
The Ideal Maintenance Shift Leader:
* The ability to assist, manage and lead your team is vital
* Higher education certificates in an area such as Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
* Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Building Services Engineering
* Previous experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance
* Understanding of Health and Safety procedures
* Good IT skills and a familiarity with industry-specific software and modelling programmes
What we can do for you:
In return for your hard work as our Maintenance Shift Leader, we can offer you a competitive salary of £38,000 - £40,000 per annum as well as a supportive and collaborative team environment.
You will also be enrolled onto our pension scheme.
About Jones FM:
Jones FM specialise in Building Services & Facilities Management.
We are continually improving our success, with existing clients and new customers.
Our supply chain allows us to provide consumables and materials more efficiently and at a competitive price.
Our aim is to provide a first class service that is continually monitored and improved to maintain your assets at the highest possible standard.
If you have the skills and experience to become our Maintenance Shift Leader, we want to hear from you.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Recycling Operative
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Foreman
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Car Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator - Automotive
- Sales Executive - New & Used Cars
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Project & Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Maintenance Technician - Textiles
- Admin Assistant / PA
- SMART Repair Technician
- Multi Skilled Electrician
- Car Sales Executive
- Quarry Manager
- Collections Apprentice