Call Centre Support Administrator
Exceptional opportunity in Portsmouth for a Call Centre Support Administrator to join a truly different and unique organisation.
Please be aware that to be considered for this role, you must possess a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
Your new company
Mountjoy is a leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England.
We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Call Centre Support Administrator to join our offices in Portsmouth.
Your new role
Joining the team as a Call Centre Support Administrator, you will become a flexible and integral operational asset.
In this role you will be available to support various maintenance contracts and their logistical needs.
You will be allocated to the Portsmouth City Council contract performing the Operations Centre Operative role.
When required you will deputise in the absence of a Resource Controller to ensure continuity of service.
You will be required to use varying job management systems across the Maintenance division.
In this role, you will be required to travel across Hampshire to provide support where necessary for our Resource Controller.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Call Centre Support Administrator, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Basic knowledge of building maintenance trades and the tasks/activities that can be undertaken be each trade group.
* Good understanding of Geographical areas including streets and buildings, finding the best routes, and travel times between different locations.
* GCSE or Equivalent in Qualification in Maths and English.
* Experience of working in a Repair and Maintenance call centre or any other call centre environment.
* Exposure to a Maintenance Contract that has used the Vanguard Systems Thinking Methodology and Principles to deliver the service desirable.
What you will get in return
In return for your hard work as a Call Centre Support Administrator, you will receive a competitive salary of circa £18,636.
In addition, you will have access to our suite of benefits which include the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements, our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of Call Centre Support Administrator, Mountjoy want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Recycling Operative
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Foreman
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Car Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator - Automotive
- Sales Executive - New & Used Cars
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Project & Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Maintenance Technician - Textiles
- Admin Assistant / PA
- SMART Repair Technician
- Multi Skilled Electrician
- Car Sales Executive
- Quarry Manager
- Collections Apprentice