Are you an experienced Landfill, Warehouse or Site Operative looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Landfill Operative for our Walpole Landfill team in Bridgwater, working 40 hours a week.
Landfill Operative Responsibilities include:
* Assist in the day to day operations of the Walpole Landfill site
* Segregation of waste to maximise the amounts that can be recycled
* Assist members of the public and other site users to deposit and segregate their waste
* Perform basic maintenance and housekeeping duties to site equipment and facilities
The ideal Landfill Operative:
* Knowledge of relevant plant and machinery including operation and first line maintenance
* Experience in driving plant e.g.
Tractor, Waste Compactor, Wheeled/Tracked Loading Shovel, Rollonoff, 25 tonne ADT, 360 Excavator, or 180 Excavator
* Possess a recognised training certificate, for example CITB/QPTC/Waste and Utilities certificate
* Full Driving Licence
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Landfill Operative, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
* A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
* A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
* Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
* Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Landfill Operative.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Recycling Operative
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Foreman
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Car Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator - Automotive
- Sales Executive - New & Used Cars
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Project & Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Maintenance Technician - Textiles
- Admin Assistant / PA
- SMART Repair Technician
- Multi Skilled Electrician
- Car Sales Executive
- Quarry Manager
- Collections Apprentice