SENIOR COMPLIANCE ANALYST
Do you have strong experience and knowledge within UK and EU Financial Regulation?
If you do, an opportunity has arisen to join a global asset management house as a Senior Compliance Analyst in Edinburgh city centre.
You will work on a variety of tasks within the team assisting with the effective implementation of regulatory change and providing regulatory information and advice as required.
Candidates must have minimum 5 years compliance experience from asset management.
Strong knowledge of EU and UK regulations is also essential.
- Strong knowledge of UK and EU Financial Regulation
- Experience of working in the investment management sector within a compliance role
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative, with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- IOC, IMC or other investment related qualification
- Knowledge of Central Bank of Ireland and other EU27 domestic regulatory regimes
- Analyse UK and Irish domestic regulatory change and relevant international regulatory change, such as European Commission, ESMA, IOSCO, FSB, to identify matters relevant to the company.
- Interaction with key industry associations and regulators to lobby and influence regulatory policy.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of regulatory changes with relevant departments and track progress to completion.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders on regulatory change impacting the company.
- Involved in various projects including regulatory and business related projects
- Assist in the preparation of board/committee papers on compliance.
- Competitive salary
Job reference: 10904
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- PROPERTY PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR
- INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
- CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
- ADMINISTRATION AND RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- COMPANY SECRETARY - PART TIME
- EMEA FINANCIAL REPORTING CONTROL MANAGER
- GLOBAL REVENUES ASSOCIATE
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- TRADE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- RECRUITMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGER
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- ASSISTANT COMPANY ACCOUNTANT