Auxiliary Plant Operator
Are you an experienced Auxiliary Plant Operative looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Auxiliary Plant Operative for our team in Glasgow, working 42.5 hours a week on a shift pattern.
Auxiliary Plant Operative Responsibilities include:
* Conduct plant checks, monitoring of machinery and ensuring optimum performance of all equipment is maintained at all times.
* Ensure work which is carried out is conducted as per Manufacturers Guidelines and in accordance with Safe System of Work.
* Reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses as per company procedures.
* Ensure the MBT Plant operations are conducted in line with Health and Safety legislation and Viridor standards.
* To assist in the delivery of daily production targets as defined by site Management.
* To have a proactive approach to improve safety and operational efficiencies.
The ideal Auxiliary Plant Operative:
* Understanding of process/factory machinery
* Ability to use sensory skills to monitor the running of machinery
* Previous experience working within a process, production or manufacturing environment.
* A proven track record of high performance in a similar industry
* Full UK Driving Licence
In return for your hard work as our Auxiliary Plant Operative, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
* A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
* A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
* Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
* Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Auxiliary Plant Operative.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Recycling Operative
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Foreman
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Car Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator - Automotive
- Sales Executive - New & Used Cars
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Project & Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Maintenance Technician - Textiles
- Admin Assistant / PA
- SMART Repair Technician
- Multi Skilled Electrician
- Car Sales Executive
- Quarry Manager
- Collections Apprentice