INVESTMENT OPERATIONS ANALYST
Are you looking to develop knowledge and experience of the Operations area of an investment company? Do you have fantastic communication skills, the ability to meet deadlines and want to gain experience within a leading global asset management firm?
If so, then we at Core-Asset Consulting have an exciting new 12 Month contract based in Edinburgh which may be of interest.
- Previous experience within the financial sector
- Knowledge and understanding of the investment operations process
- Willing to gain a knowledge and understanding of Securities Markets, Equities & Foreign Exchange.
- Exceptional drive and proactive outlook, able to work on own initiative.
- Willing to develop relationship management skills, both with internal and external clients.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Spend time working within Asset Services, Trade Support and Liquidity & Reconciliations teams.
- The oversight of shares and cash reconciliation and corporate event processing, ensuring that the service provided is in line with service level agreements.
- Provision of cash flows and cash management to our clients.
- The processing of Proxy votes in accordance with our client's instruction.
- Ensure all trading is matched and notifications are sent to the relevant administrator.
- Ensure all system data is correct and any exceptions are investigated and resolved.
- Ensure that all processes and controls relative to the team's activities are followed and that these conform to the control and operational risk management standards.
- Liaise with internal/external business partners to ensure that they continue to provide the agreed service levels, escalating service issues to your line manager where appropriate.
Job reference: 10881
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- PROPERTY PORTFOLIO DIRECTOR
- INVESTMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
- CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
- ADMINISTRATION AND RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- COMPANY SECRETARY - PART TIME
- EMEA FINANCIAL REPORTING CONTROL MANAGER
- GLOBAL REVENUES ASSOCIATE
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND GOVERNANCE ANALYST
- TRADE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- RECRUITMENT AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- PROJECT MANAGER
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
- PAYROLL SPECIALIST