Commercial Finance Controller
We are currently working with an FMCG client who are embarking on an exciting journey of change.
They are looking for the No.2 in the finance department who can help drive financial insight and analysis for commercial activities.
This person must be a strong relationship builder who has a real passion for promoting the benefit of a commercial finance function.
You will work closely with Sales, Marketing and Production, acting as the main point of contact for all Customer and Consumer related financial analysis.
- Provide financial analysis and projections across our commercial activities, to ensure sound financial operation and control.
- Ensure cost control through the provisions and maintenance of the structure for conveying company, product and unit information.
- Provide monthly reporting to the leadership team as well as contribute to the regular quarterly financial reports.
- Instigating and driving cost reduction programs through all commercial areas of the business including P&L and Balance Sheet positions.
- Supporting Commercial Management for all spend within their control - planning and analysis - and driving for results and corrective action in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills & Experience;
- Must have a Business or Finance education to degree level
- Part qualified or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of working in a commercial finance function.
- Able to operate at an operational and strategic level.
- Strong personality - able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Data Project Manager (Capital Modelling)
- Head of Clinical Quality – NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
- Project Manager (Actuarial Datastore)
- IT Project Manager
- Interim Project Manager (Hotel Rebrand)
- Marketing Manager
- IT Systems Analyst
- Functional Consultant
- Interim Programme Manager (Hotel Refurbishment)
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Solution Architect - Financial Services
- Project Manager -Rail
- Data Architect
- Interim Turnaround Director
- Interim Head of Corporate Affairs
- Credit Risk Analytics/Insight Lead
- Interim Global HR Process Lead
- Part-Time Contracts Administrator (Maternity Cover)
- Head of Banking Operations & Client Support
- Interim IT Communications Manager