JA339 – Project Technician
We are currently recruiting for a Project Technician to join our client's structural steel business.
The successful Project Technician will liaise with the Lead Engineer and Client’s Professional team to produce fully coordinated General Arrangement Drawings and 3D model.
All aplicants must have experience in TEKLA structures to be considered.
· Liaising with Lead Engineer and Client’s Professional team to produce fully coordinated General Arrangement Drawings and 3D model.
· Attend Design Team meetings as required to highlight, progress and resolve outstanding information against agreed freeze dates to achieve programme.
· Work closely with Lead Engineer to reduce inefficiencies, limit abortive work and ensure design intent is reflected in final General Arrangement drawings.
· Attend internal Contract Launch and progress meetings.
· Progress and control steel orders.
· Liaise with Lead Detailer with respect to steel status and release for detailing.
· Assist Contracts and QS department with potential impact of client changes or variations.
· Fulfil our BIM level 2 obligations with regards to issue and coordination of Tekla model.
· To carry all reasonable requests from the Drawings Office Manager or Technical Manager.
Experience and Qualifications:
Experienced steel draughtsperson with good understanding of interface between steel frame and other following trades.
Experience of Tekla Structures.
Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to work as part of a team to achieve common goals.
· The chosen applicants will be given the full support of the Drawing office and Technical Managers with regards to required training and support.
· Applicant will not be expected to attend any meetings unsupported until both the applicant and the Managers are satisfied they have the expertise and experience to carry out their duties.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive
- Location: Malton, North Yorkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: First Military Recruitment
- Contact: James Alexander
- Tel: 01383431914
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JA339
- Posted: 2018-06-14 08:25:02 -
- View all Jobs from First Military Recruitment
More Jobs from First Military Recruitment
- Project Manager (PM)[Glasgow]
- Quantity Surveyor
- Electrical Maintenance Engineers
- HGV Technician [Oldbury]
- Field Service Engineer (Fire & Security)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineers
- HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Removal Driver / Porter
- Transport Planner
- Site Operative
- Corporate Contract Management Lead
- Field Service Engineer
- Electronic Design Engineer
- Fitness Instructor
- Mobile Technician Risk Assessor (Environmental)
- Reception Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- HGV Driver / Operative
- CAD Operator
- Semi Skilled Maintenance Technician