TEaching Assistant - EBD
- EBD Teaching Assistant
- Positions Available
- Salary: £55 - £70 per day
- Location: RCT
We are working closely with a School in the RCT area who are looking for EBD Teaching Assistants.
This role is a great opportunity for any experienced support staff that has an interest in one-to-one support as well PRUs and Special School, as it will allow you work with educational experts developing individual plans for each child for their academic and social advancement.
It is essential that you have recent experience and knowledge in this field, in either challenging environments, Special Schools, Nurture Bases or PRU Units .
You will need to have a strong work ethic as you will be undertaking a wide range of responsibilities within the classroom, taking direction from the classroom teacher.
You will also have experience of working with SEN pupils within an educational setting, and can build strong rapport with challenging pupils.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking tasks set by the class teacher and SENCO
- Supporting children within the class
- Building up rapport between yourself and the pupils
- Managing the classroom under the direction of the class teacher
- Attending staff meetings
- Undertaking training to further develop your professional portfolio
- Supporting children with SEN ranging from mild to severe
- Working with small groups of 1-2-1
To apply for this position, you will need:
- Recent experience of working in a Mainstream classroom/or experience of working with children with special educational needs (SEN) in an educational setting
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Hold relevant qualifications
- Be registered with the EWC
- Be confident in working with small groups and 1:1
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
Benefits will include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Quick registration (Enhanced DBS check)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work for a range of schools
- Professional development
- Weekly pay
- CV writing and support
- Interview preparation
- Free Training
- A company that listens and values you
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Employee of the month £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Holiday pay - option to have it paid on top of your wage weekly or option to have it accrued (paid term time)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.
We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client.
Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
More Jobs from Vetro Recruitment
- Experienced Part-Time Teacher
- Welsh Medium Teaching Assistant
- Support Worker - Highbridge
- Assistant House Manager
- Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
- Support Worker
- RGN nights 36hrs p/week
- Student Support Assistant- Term Time Only
- Night Student Support Assistant - TERM TIME ONLY
- Residential Support Worker
- Support Worker (mental health)
- Residential support worker
- Registered General Nurse - Aged Care
- RGN - Elderly Aged Care Services
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Learning Support Assistant
- MENTAL HEALTH NURSE NHS
- MENTAL HEALTH NURSE Bristol
- Children's Residential Support Worker - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
- Special Needs School Teacher