Credit Risk Analytics/Insight Lead
Our client is a grpwing consumer credit organisation who seek a Credit Risk Analytics Lead as part of their ongoing development.
The role will focus on three main areas:
- To report on and provide insight into how the company complies with regulatory requirements and the outcomes customers receive
- To identify the commercial impact of credit risk decisioning and to identify the balance between commercial and risk based decisioning
- To ensure that the credit risk impacts of decisioning are understood and review/challenges related to the accepted tolerances for the company
The role will focus particularly on the decisioning relating to affordability and indebtedness checks and the company's AML strategy.
The role is technical, but the postholder will be required to communicate effectively and partner with key stakeholders, including to Exec level.
The role goes beyond data reporting (supported by a team of BI analysts) to provide insight, commentary, opinion and recommendation such that the business can effectively manage commercial performance with credit, conduct and regulatory risk.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Regulated lending experience (retail/consumer)
- Credit scoring, AML and credit policy knowledge
- Advanced Credit Referencing Agency (CRA) knowledge
- Strong decision technology experience
- Risk management reporting skills
- Technology language skills
- Excellent data management skills - turning data in to commercial value
- Strong communication skills, including the abilities to present & challenge appropriately
This is a good opportunity to join the organisation at an exciting time of change & growth, working with the senior leadership team.
This role will be pivotal to the company's growth plans and presents an opportunity to help the company grow & mature.
The postholder will enjoy a good amount of autonomy and good scope for remote working.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Data Project Manager (Capital Modelling)
- Head of Clinical Quality – NHS Clinical Commissioning Group
- Project Manager (Actuarial Datastore)
- IT Project Manager
- Interim Project Manager (Hotel Rebrand)
- Marketing Manager
- IT Systems Analyst
- Functional Consultant
- Interim Programme Manager (Hotel Refurbishment)
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Solution Architect - Financial Services
- Project Manager -Rail
- Data Architect
- Interim Turnaround Director
- Interim Head of Corporate Affairs
- Commercial Finance Controller
- Interim Global HR Process Lead
- Part-Time Contracts Administrator (Maternity Cover)
- Head of Banking Operations & Client Support
- Interim IT Communications Manager