Childrens Social Work Assistant
Social Work Assistant, Children in Need, Mansfield Nottinghamshire
Are you approachable Confident Professional Do you want a role that will allow you to achieve your potential then look no further!
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Social Work Assistant to work with the Children in Need team in Mansfield Nottinghamshire
Start is immediate so please don't hesitate to apply! This is an initial 2 month position working in a full time role with the chance for extension after that! pay rates are between £9.20 - £9.50 per hour.
This role is crucial to the success of the authority - you will be working with members of the Social Work team and other professional agencies in order to provide the best possible care and support needed for children under the protection of the council.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
· Co-working cases with qualified social workers.
· Visits to children and their families were the child is subject to a child in need plan.
· Keeping records and writing reports
· Attending meetings with your department and other agencies
· Liaising with other professionals working with a family.
· Direct Work with children
· Direct work with adults i.e going in and supporting parents to improve household conditions
· Assist social worker with undertaking assessment sessions with parents/carers.
· Take money/food parcels and equipment out to families.
· Joint work cases where large sibling groups, undertake specific work with individual children in the sibling
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Nurse
- Team Leader
- Healthcare Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Operating Department Practitioner
- Vehicle Technician
- Mental Health Nurse
- Housing Officer
- Health Visitor
- Housing Register Administrator
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Care Coordinator
- Gas Fitter
- Scaffold Trainer
- Finance Director