In the role you will be using radiation in the form of x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging, and ultrasound to help diagnose and treat patients for a variety of injuries and diseases.
This role is available for an immediate start on a minimum contract length of 3 months.
As a Band 7 Radiographer, the ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Radiography in both Cross Sectional Imaging with CT Seimens Definition scanner and Toshiba Acquillium Prime Scanner
- Experience in MRI Scanning with Aera and Phillips MRI scanner
- Batchelor of Science in Radiography and be HCPC Registered
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at email@example.com.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker
- Assistant Team Manager
- Social Worker - Intake and Assessment
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
- Children's Social Worker - Long Term Team
- Private Sector Housing Standards Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Fostering Social Worker
- Planning Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Adult Nurse
- Team Leader
- Healthcare Assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Operating Department Practitioner
- Vehicle Technician
- Mental Health Nurse
- Housing Officer