Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 depending on skills and experience
Who are Projective Ltd?
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects.
We sell consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services.
Our customers range from large blue chip companies to SME's in the UK and overseas.
Projective works with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
Projective has an immediate requirement for an energy engineer looking to develop their career into energy reduction consultancy for large commercial and industrial built environments.
A background in building services and utilities engineers, you will have a keen interest in improving the environmental performance of the facilities via energy and water reduction.
The job holder will support our energy and sustainable manufacturing teams to identify areas of performance improvement in both carbon reduction and water usage.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with experience in an industrial environment and familiar with UK energy legislation and utilities/building services engineering.
Candidates should be working towards either chartered energy manager or low carbon consultant via the relevant institutes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
, Data analysis and statistical tools using MS Excel
, Working knowledge of current UK energy legislation including ESOS
, Understanding of Building service engineering including
, HVAC & BMS systems
, Chilled water
, Boiler and hot water systems
, Renewable energy system including heat pumps and CHP systems
, Excellent report writing skills
, Good communication and presentation skills
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
, Mechanical design for utilities systems
, Autocad 2D drawing
Training and support is available for the right candidate that meets some but not all of the above requirements.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
, Several years industrial engineering experience
, University Graduate in a relevant subject (e.g.
Mech, Elec, ENV and Building Services)
, MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Word - Essential
, A current UK resident - Essential
, Willing to travel to visit UK and overseas sites
, Current Driving License and access to a car
Projective offers a competitive remuneration package of £22,000 - £28,000 depending on skills and experience.
Other company benefits apply including discretionary Company Bonus Scheme.
In order to continue your application, please click ‘Apply' now.
- Rate: £22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + DOE +Skills
- Location: Fleet, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Tel: 02392 387722
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-06-14 10:46:59 -
- View all Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
More Jobs from 2M Employment Solutions Limited
- Digital Skills - Project Manager
- Graduate Trainee Sales Executives
- IT Project and Program Manager
- Library Project Manager Service Development
- Gas Engineer
- Credit Controller
- Systems Development & Support Analyst Opportunities
- Projects & Change Management Opportunities
- Information Security & Data Compliance
- Commercial Solutions Architect
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer
- Integrated Data Assistant
- Account Manager
- Technical SEO Executive / Organic Search Specialist
- Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager - Senior Organic Search
- Head of Content Marketing / Manager - Digital PR
- Senior Content Marketing-Digital PR, Outreach, Social Media
- PR Executive - Digital PR and Editorial Outreach
- Care Assistant