Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader - NEW STORE OPENING!
BN27 4DT - Candidates must be able to get to and from our Hailsham store on North Street
£8.20 per hour + Benefits
Full time / Part Time
This store is operated by Euro Garages - one of the UK and Europe's largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators.
Euro Garages have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, KFC, Greggs and Burger King.
With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
Our Greggs franchise is NOW HIRING! We are looking for a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader that is as passionate about customers and food as we are to join our team!
Our shops are vibrant, down to earth and our loved and famous products speak for themselves.
We want Supervisors / Team Leaders to ensure that their teams deliver a warm, friendly and happy customer service experience that ultimately drives sales, service standards and excellent products.
As a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader, you will be required to lead a small but busy team, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of your store.
Your guidance will be essential to ensuring great products, customer service and a friendly and efficient atmosphere.
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader Responsibilities Include:
* Working closely with the Manager ensuring that our customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team
* Getting involved in food preparation, managing hygiene
* Ensure that the store looks visually presentable, tidy and clean
* Ensure cleaning schedules are in place and followed by team members to maintain high standards
* Delegate tasks and guide the team, leading by example so that all procedures are adhered to
* Assist with staff rotas, shift patterns.
* Follow cashing up procedures
* Serve customers to the highest standards providing an exceptional customer experience
* Encourage the team to up sell on products and drive sales
* Motivating the team to ensure great results
The Ideal Retail Supervisor / Team Leader:
Ideally you will have some experience of supervising a team in a customer service / retail environment however, full training will be provided.
Essentially, we are looking for a warm, energetic personality with lots of passion for customer service.
As an employer, we pride ourselves on training and development.
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and required to cover various shifts with early morning starts from 5.00/6.00am.
You Will Receive:
As our Retail Supervisor / Team Leader you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £8.20.
You will also receive:
* Training on all aspects of the role
* A passionate and fun team environment
* Fantastic training and development opportunities
* Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
* Recognition Schemes
* Join an established, successful franchise
* Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Retail Supervisor / Team Leader! As an employer, we pride ourselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Recycling Operative
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Foreman
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Car Sales Executive
- Sales Administrator - Automotive
- Sales Executive - New & Used Cars
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Project & Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Maintenance Technician - Textiles
- Admin Assistant / PA
- SMART Repair Technician
- Multi Skilled Electrician
- Car Sales Executive
- Quarry Manager
- Collections Apprentice