Up to £60,000 dependant on experience
A true success story.
From start-up to international success.
A great idea, great product, and great people.
You will have to go a long way to find a company that offers the benefits or fosters the supportive and trusting environent with their team as this one does.
What You'll Be Doing:
Youll be building, deploying, managing and maintaining systems on cloud services.
Youll also be an active member of the development team, where youll guide application deployment.
Youll be a pivotal part of Scrum teams.
Youll be the brains behind technology improvements.
Experience of working in, and having technical ownership of, a sizable server estate in a cloud focused environment.
Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef or Puppet
Linux systems administration knowledge and the ability to produce maintainable scripts in Python, Ruby or similar
Service monitoring and metrics gathering knowledge.
You'll have the chance to work with a revolutionary and market leading product, in one of the most exciting phases of growth
You'll be working with one of the most talented teams in Scotland
They pay you well for doing what you do best!
Apply ASAP or call William on 0141 212 6312 for an informal chat and some more info on these excellent roles!
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Project Manager
- Network Engineer - Permanent
- Tableau Consultant
- Performance Test Engineer
- Data Visual Designer (Consultant)
- Front End Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior .NET Developer
- IT Manager (EMEA) - Permanent role
- Software Tester
- Tech Ops Analyst - Network
- ERP Support Analyst - IFS
- IT Project Manager (Change) (Perm)
- Network Engineer
- Senior ERP Consultant
- 4218 - Junior Integration & Test Engineer
- SQL reporting analyst
- Senior C#/.NET developer - Agile software company
- Senior full stack .NET Developer