Senior QA Engineer
Job title: Senior QA
A great fit for someone with automation or API testing experience or an opportunity for a strong manual QA who is highly comfortable within an agile environment.
You will be working for an established but highly innovative and entrepreneurial technology company who specialise in software for the medi-tech industry.
They are the leading provider of billing and business management software for the healthcare industry.
This company is going through a substantial expansion in their Glasgow office and is looking for ambitious and talented individuals who are keen to augment their professional experience by working for a prestigious firm.
Their focus is making doctors and clinicians jobs easier, so that health professionals can focus on doing what they do best - administering care and support to patients.
If you want to work on software that postively affects people in need; then this is the place for you.
· Experience in designing and executing test plans
· Experience documenting software defects and using defect tracking systems
· Tested throughout the software development lifecycle
· Tested java or C# software
· Tested web and mobile applications
· Desire to learn new skills and further their knowledge in software testing
· Knowledge of automation testing or have worked in an automation environment
· Knowledge of object orientated programming
Apply now or contact William on 0141 212 6312
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Tableau Consultant
- Performance Test Engineer
- Data Visual Designer (Consultant)
- Front End Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior .NET Developer
- IT Manager (EMEA) - Permanent role
- Software Tester
- Tech Ops Analyst - Network
- ERP Support Analyst - IFS
- IT Project Manager (Change) (Perm)
- Network Engineer
- Senior ERP Consultant
- 4218 - Junior Integration & Test Engineer
- SQL reporting analyst
- Senior C#/.NET developer - Agile software company
- Senior full stack .NET Developer
- Senior PMO Administrator
- Associate PMO Administrator