QA Test Analyst
We are currently looking for an QA Test Analyst to join a leading global company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area.
As the QA Test Analyst you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Test Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will ensure the delivery of high quality websites through automated and QA testing.
The QA Test Analyst will work in a 'hands-on' environment to test web applications by analysing user stories and writing and updating test cases and test scripts.
You will be expected to work unsupervised in a timely manner within an Agile environment and produce a successful record of automation using a scripting language (e.g., .Net, ASP, C#).
The QA Test Analyst will complete both manual and automated testing of applications to support QA, UAT and end-to-end test phases.
The role will include story analysis, release and regression testing and defect reporting and verification.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Test Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Proven industry experience for 2-3 years of automation testing of websites / web applications and 3-5 years of QA testing.
As the QA Test Analyst you must have worked with Selenium on a daily basis in previous roles.
It would be an advantage to have worked with the following: .Net, ASP, C# (scripting) or SQL databases.
Key Words: Selenium, .Net, C#.
ASP, SQL, Automated Testing, Tester, Manual Testing, Web Applications, Website Development, QA Testing, UAT, release testing, regression testing, defect report, verification, scripting
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 15/06/2018
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Goole,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Bethany Cornwell
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J56252
- Posted: 2018-06-15 17:36:14 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Fuels Technologist
- Senior Engineering Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
- Bioinformatics Consultant
- Scientific Sales Representative
- Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Business Development Manager – Northern Europe
- Procurement Manager
- Section Head - Analytical Chemistry
- Gene Therapy Scientist
- Business Development and Collaborations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Representative
- Senior QA Officer
- Research Scientist - Process Analytics
- Senior Project Engineering Manager
- Section Manager – Inorganic Chemistry
- Senior QA Officer
- QC Officer