To coordinate and execute engineering tasks, or packages of work, and to provide guidance and advice in a consistent professional manner within the discipline, taking cognisance of appropriate budget, timescale and quality standards, providing leadership where required.
To undertake the full range of propulsion fluid system design analysis and/or support the development and production of major propulsion equipment through collaborative working with suppliers
To author system design documentation including, but not limited to, design descriptions, safety documentation, test and commissioning specifications and design verifications.
To author equipment technical specifications within area of responsibility
To review documentation, calculations and analyses in accordance with Company processes and procedures.
To liaise and communicate with client/customer within areas of responsibility
Review supplier deliverables and design documentation
To prepare documentation for, and present at design reviews
To support the procurement and equipment acceptance process within areas of responsibility and represent the engineering function at supplier reviews and other events
To formally review and check analyses and documentation in accordance with Company process
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- CGI Realtime Technical Artist
- Database Administrator - MYSQL / SQL Server - Belfast
- Database Administrator - MYSQL / Linux - Nr. Paisley
- Mobile Developer - Android
- infrastructure project engineer
- C# / .Net Developer - Backend / Database - Winchester
- Software Engineer.
- Onsite Network Engineer
- IT Support Analyst
- IT Project Manager
- Sage CRM Developer
- Software Project Manager - FS/Pensions/Savings/Investments
- Crypto Security Architect
- Product Lead
- Solutions Architect
- Lead Developer
- Software Engineer
- Ruby on Rails Developer - Blockchain - (Remote)
- Blockchain - Senior Developer (Backend)