Project Manager, Glasgow
IT Security Project Manager
My client, a Global leader in their field of Engineering, and who have demonstrable growth over more than a century of trading, are at a key point in their history where multiple business divisions need to be fall under a standardised security and complaince model.
Growth has been achieved through acquistions around the world, and at present there are over 30 procdures and policies which need revamped and implemented.
My client work in a highly federated, corporate environment, and require a highly experienced Project Manager to delover global scale full lifecycle projects.
You will have experience of delivering multiple worldwide projects, extensive change management knowledge, and an ability to influence and gain buy in from Directos, and business leaders.
Some of the projects in the pipeline involve implementing new document control measure, access management, endpoint protection, and definiing new compliance scorecards.
You will have extensive knowledge of complaince standards such as NIST, corporate reporting frameworks, and a background working in both technical and non-technical environments.
An understanding of Server, Network and loud technologies would be vry beneifical.
We are looking for a strong Project Manager who has knowledge of the following;
- Extensive experience and knowledge of IT Project Management
- Knowledge of multiple frameworks for delivering projects including Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge of IT security disciplines and frameworks such as NIST is advantageous
- Abilty to work at board level
Interviewing now please send your CV
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Tableau Consultant
- Performance Test Engineer
- Data Visual Designer (Consultant)
- Front End Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior .NET Developer
- IT Manager (EMEA) - Permanent role
- Software Tester
- Tech Ops Analyst - Network
- ERP Support Analyst - IFS
- IT Project Manager (Change) (Perm)
- Network Engineer
- Senior ERP Consultant
- 4218 - Junior Integration & Test Engineer
- SQL reporting analyst
- Senior C#/.NET developer - Agile software company
- Senior full stack .NET Developer
- Senior PMO Administrator
- Associate PMO Administrator