Social Worker - Referral and Assessment
Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Hampshire - £32p/h
We are recruiting for experienced Social Workers to work in a Referral and Assessment Team in Hampshire.
As a successful Social Worker your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Referral and Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the U
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker (2 Vacancies) - Hospital Discharge & Swift Team
- Social Worker - Adults Review Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need - CIN
- Social Worker - Children's Services (CWD, CP, Transitions)
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD
- RSCN - Paediatric Community Nurse
- Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team
- Assistant Team Manager (3 vacancies) - Referral & Assessment
- Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - South London -£42ph
- Senior Social Worker - Family Support - Hillingdon - £35ph
- Deputy Team Manager - Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC Team
- Social Worker - Looked After Through Care Team
- Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Merton
- Team Manager - Children's Permanence Team
- Social Worker - Child Protection/Court
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Homes -
- Social Worker - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children's Team
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse, tier 2 - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing