Social Worker -Multi-Agency Screening Team - Ealing - Up to £32
Social Worker -Multi-Agency Screening Team - Ealing - Up to £32 per hour
Ealing have a social worker vacancy in the Multi Agency Screening team.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Multi-Agency Children's role.
This post involves screening incoming cases and carrying out initial assessments and core assessments in order to signpost cases to the most appropriate service.
Previous post-qualified experience is essential for this role.
Benefits of this role:
* Local Authority
- Good rates of pay
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker (2 Vacancies) - Hospital Discharge & Swift Team
- Social Worker - Adults Review Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need - CIN
- Social Worker - Children's Services (CWD, CP, Transitions)
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD
- RSCN - Paediatric Community Nurse
- Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team
- Assistant Team Manager (3 vacancies) - Referral & Assessment
- Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - South London -£42ph
- Senior Social Worker - Family Support - Hillingdon - £35ph
- Deputy Team Manager - Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC Team
- Social Worker - Looked After Through Care Team
- Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Merton
- Team Manager - Children's Permanence Team
- Social Worker - Child Protection/Court
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Homes -
- Social Worker - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children's Team
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse, tier 2 - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing