Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence
Practice Nurse - Band 6 - Ministry of Defence - RMAS Sandhurst - Camberley, Surrey - Up to £25 per hour
3 - 6 months contract, 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for a band 6 Practice Nurse to provide primary healthcare within the Ministry of Defence working 37.5 hours per week.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary primary healthcare team, who deliver primary health care service and elements of occupational health to military personnel.
This role is a 3-6 month contract with the likelihood to extend, based at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst - Camberley, Surrey.
For this role you must have previous experience working within a primary healthcare setting.
Benefits of this Practice Nurse - Band 6 role will include:
- Rate of pay of £25 per hour
- Twice weekly payroll
- No weekend work
- Long term contract
Your duties as a Practice Nurse - Band 6 will include:
- To be responsible to the Senior Doctor or Lead Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- If acting as the Lead Nurse, be responsible for the line management and clinical supervision of other Practice Nurses where appropriate and ensure untrained personnel within the treatment area work within their scope of practice.
- To work autonomously in the provision of nurse led clinics, including communication with outside agencies and disciplines.
- To provide clinical treatment, screening and advice within their level of competence in accordance with NMC Codes of Practice and Scope of Professional Practice, and defence Medical Services (DMS) clinical guidelines and protocols.
- To be involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate clinical care of patients autonomously within their level of competence/scope of practice.
As a Practice Nurse - Band 6 for this role you will:
- You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN number
- Must have current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Have post registration experience at Band 6 in a Primary Healthcare Setting.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker (2 Vacancies) - Hospital Discharge & Swift Team
- Social Worker - Adults Review Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need - CIN
- Social Worker - Children's Services (CWD, CP, Transitions)
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD
- RSCN - Paediatric Community Nurse
- Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team
- Assistant Team Manager (3 vacancies) - Referral & Assessment
- Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - South London -£42ph
- Senior Social Worker - Family Support - Hillingdon - £35ph
- Deputy Team Manager - Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC Team
- Social Worker - Looked After Through Care Team
- Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Merton
- Team Manager - Children's Permanence Team
- Social Worker - Child Protection/Court
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Homes -
- Social Worker - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children's Team
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse, tier 2 - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing