Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence
Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence - Larkhill - Salisbury, Wiltshire - Up to £23 per hour
3 - 6 months contract, 37 hours per week
We are currently looking for a band 5 Practice Nurse to provide primary healthcare within the Ministry of Defence.
As a Band 5 Practice Nurse, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary primary healthcare team, who deliver primary health care service and elements of occupational health to military personnel.
This role is a 3-6 month contract with the likelihood to extend, based at Larkhill, Salisbury, Wiltshire.
For this Practice Nurse role, you must have previous experience working within a primary healthcare setting.
Benefits of this Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence role will include:
- Rate of pay up to £23 per hour
- Twice weekly payroll
- No weekend work
- Long term contract
Your duties as a Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence will include:
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, under the Defence Primary Healthcare (DPHC) organisation, delivering Primary Health Care (PHC) services and elements of Occupational Health to entitled Defence Medical Services (DMS) personnel.
- To be responsible to the Senior Medical Officer and/or Lead/ Senior Nurse and provide routine clinics to meet the need of the Population at Risk (PAR).
- To be involved in the development of programmes of care/service delivery within their scope of practice, including the ability to perform audits and conduct electronic searches, to meet the demands of the PAR.
As a Practice Nurse - Band 5 - Ministry of Defence for this role you will:
- You must be a registered nurse with a valid NMC PIN number
- Must have current and valid Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Have post registration experience within a primary care setting
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Access to a wide selection of nursing positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £250 for each nurse you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free nurse training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Social Worker (2 Vacancies) - Hospital Discharge & Swift Team
- Social Worker - Adults Review Team
- Social Worker - Children in Need - CIN
- Social Worker - Children's Services (CWD, CP, Transitions)
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD
- RSCN - Paediatric Community Nurse
- Best Interest Assessor - DoLS Team
- Assistant Team Manager (3 vacancies) - Referral & Assessment
- Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - South London -£42ph
- Senior Social Worker - Family Support - Hillingdon - £35ph
- Deputy Team Manager - Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - LAC Team
- Social Worker - Looked After Through Care Team
- Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Merton
- Team Manager - Children's Permanence Team
- Social Worker - Child Protection/Court
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Homes -
- Social Worker - Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children's Team
- Newly Qualified Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team
- Sponsorship Staff Nurse, tier 2 - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing