Change Management Consultant - Ahmadi, Kuwait
My Client is an international service company who are currently working in a National Oil company in Kuwait.
Due to the expansion of projects in Kuwait my client is searching a Change management consultant for a 6 month renewable contract.
The Change Manage lead will be required to have the following experience in :
Leading projects in collaboration with Client Project leads
Fully understand key stakeholders
Conduct interviews with key stakeholders to document expectations
Review current business procedures and workflows
Digital oilfield systems
Recommend and develop "to be" processes which will support the DOF system unit and end users
Develop objectives, roles, responsibilities for Digital Oilfields system units
Feel free to apply highlighting relevant experience in your Cv on the attached link
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
More Jobs from Leap29
- Lead Civil Structural Engineer - Rotterdam
- Biotech Process Engineer - Singapore
- CQV Lead Engineer - Cork, Ireland
- Lead Civil Engineer - Breda, Netherlands
- Civil Structural Designer - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Project Engineer
- Operational Readiness Manager - Bern, Switzerland
- CQV Lead - Marburg, Germany
- Senior Project Manager - Ulm, Germany
- Senior Process Architect - Birmingham, UK
- Head of Risk Management
- Naval Architect - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Project Manager
- Manager Operational Readiness - Basel, Switzerland
- CQV Lead - Basel, Switzerland
- Senior Project Manager - Basel, Switzerland
- Proposal Engineer - Guilford, UK
- Market Intelligence Specialist
- C&Q Engineer - Shanghai, China
- C&Q Lead - Shanghai, China