Offshore Cable Rep - Brussels, Belgium
My Client is a large consultancy which has recently been awarded a offshore module project for some wind farms.
The consultancy is looking for a Offshore Cable Representative to be based in the Brussels office.
The Cable Rep will be required to work based in Brussels with visits to Zebrugge and offshore on a shallow water vessel.
The Offshore Cable representative will be required to have experience in:
Liaising with Marine Warranty Surveyor
Work with Cable Package Manager
10-15 years experience in cable laying, Telecom cables, oil/gas umbilicals
working with HSE manager
Cable burial techniques
offshore and onshore cable industry
Cable loads outs
Audits of vessels
If you feel you are suitable feel free to highlight the experience in your Cv
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
More Jobs from Leap29
- Electrical Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Leap Piping Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- E & I Designer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Director of Engineering - Dublin, Ireland
- Project Engineer (Fill / Finish) - Montreux, Switzerland
- QA Engineer - Singapore
- Senior Investment Analyst
- Electrical Engineer - Rotterdam, Nethelrands
- Senior Project Engineer (Clean & Black) - Vienna, Austria
- Qualification Engineer (GMP Compliance) - Bern, Switzerland
- Trainee Civil Designer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Senior Electrical Engineer- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Instrument Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Inspetion Coordinator - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Construction Engineer- Dresden, Germany
- Construction Coordinator- Dresden, Germany
- Mechanical Engineer- Kiel, Germany
- Project Manager (Sanitary) - Vienna, Austria
- Project Engineer (Sanitary) - Vienna, Austria
- Project Engineer - Vienna, Austria