Graduate 3D Visualiser
Do you have a passion for architectural interiors? Do you want to use your skills to produce high end visuals and animations? Are you well versed with using 3Ds Max? If so, read on?.
An exciting position has arisen with our Warrington based client, for a talented 3D Visualiser to join their in-house visualisation team.
You will essentially be bringing creative ideas ?to life' both digitally and in print.
You will be working from verbal briefs and CAD drawings from interior designers so we are looking for someone who is competent with 3D Studio Max (experience of this is essential).
We are looking for a creative thinker, problem solver and someone with the capacity to add value through design intelligence to enrich projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking company and really use your creative flair!
You need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced and vibrant design team.
There is scope for you to develop your skills and career in the future but for now, this role will be static for a year or two and you will need to be happy with that whilst you build up your skills and become a valuable asset to the business before moving your career forward within the team.
Duties will include:
* Working closely with interior designers and project managers
* Creating interior visuals for commercial properties
* Using 3D Studio Max and Adobe Packages
* Promoting the sharing of ideas and technical skills
* Working to tight deadlines to meet client expectations
* Use own initiative and problem solve when needed
* Bringing creative ideas ?to life' both digitally and in print
What we are looking for:
* Graduate level (or equivalent) ideally in: Interior design, product design, architecture etc.
(Technically creative degree)
* Experience of 3D Studio Max is essential
* Keen eye for detail, composition, materials and colour
* High standards of work
* Problem solving ?can do' attitude
* Track record in production of photo-realistic 3D Visuals
* Commercial architectural/interior design industry knowledge would be desirable but is not essential.
* A portfolio of your work including ?commercial images' in 3DS Max.
An understanding of V-Ray, including lighting and materials would be highly advantageous but as training will be given, this is an advantage, not an essential.
What is also an advantage but not essential is a natural talent for hand drawings, along with a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator; knowledge of either Unreal Engine 4 or Archicad would also be great, but not essential.
In return you can expect:
* Starting salary £18-£20k
* Flexible working hours (37 per week)
* Friendly team
* Holidays 20 + stats
* Training, support, long term career development
* Please note - we will require examples of your work in 3D Max along with your CV
If you feel this job could be of interest, then call 0161 359 3111 and ask for one of the team or send your CV and portfolio quoting reference number: 2835
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT ?LIKE' OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME THROUGH DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: £18000 - £20000 Per Annum + benefits
- Location: Warrington, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Design
- Recruiter: F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Tel: 0161 359 3111
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SSV2835
- Posted: 2018-07-02 13:31:26 -
- View all Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Field Sales Consultant
- Compliance Engineer
- Field Sales Executive
- Internal Sales Executive
- Internal Sales : Professional Services
- Insurance Claims Handler
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Trainee/Junior Programmer
- Compliance Assistant (Finance)
- Forensic Executive/Assistant Manager
- Assistant Buyer
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Senior Digital Strategist
- PART TIME Admin Assistant
- Graduate Insolvency Case Administrator
- Planning Engineer
- Commercial Kitchen Designer