Inspetion Coordinator - Rotterdam, Netherlands
My Client is a large EPCM consultancy working on large projects globally.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Senior Inspection Coordinator to be based in The Hague for a long term contract.
The Senior Inspection Coordinator will be required to have experience in:
Planning pre inspection meetings and inspection visits
Reviewing and approving inspection documentation
Chair pre inspection meetings
Assessing inspection reports
Interface with client
The Senior Inspection Coordinator will be required to have 10-15 years experience in inspection activities
Applicants will with relevant experience will only be considered
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
More Jobs from Leap29
- Electrical Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Leap Piping Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- E & I Designer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Director of Engineering - Dublin, Ireland
- Project Engineer (Fill / Finish) - Montreux, Switzerland
- QA Engineer - Singapore
- Senior Investment Analyst
- Electrical Engineer - Rotterdam, Nethelrands
- Senior Project Engineer (Clean & Black) - Vienna, Austria
- Qualification Engineer (GMP Compliance) - Bern, Switzerland
- Trainee Civil Designer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Senior Electrical Engineer- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Instrument Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Construction Engineer- Dresden, Germany
- Construction Coordinator- Dresden, Germany
- Mechanical Engineer- Kiel, Germany
- Project Manager (Sanitary) - Vienna, Austria
- Project Engineer (Sanitary) - Vienna, Austria
- Project Engineer - Vienna, Austria
- Project Manager (HVAC Systems) - Vienna, Austria