Are you in love with the outdoors? If you are a lover of the country side, can tell a Royal from a Monarch, and are great with organising we would love to hear from you.
Do you know about Ceilidh? If you can organise a traditional Scottish gathering or for our clients guests to visit one then this may be the role for you?
Our client is a luxury 5
* hotel located on the West Coast of Scotland.
Scotland is a beautiful and diverse place full of natural wonders.
Set in a stunning backdrop we are looking for an activity manager.
This person will be involved in arranging activities for guests during their stay at the hotel.
* The role is varied and will include:Discovering the area tours, for example nature walks, sea safaris, night watches.
Perhaps fishing or walking the numerous glens in site of the varied wildlife from deer to eagle and everything inbetween.
* Advising on and arranging visits to the nearest islands.
* Discovering Scottish heritage, Ceilidh, Whisky tasting, visiting local historical sites or modern cities.
The ideal person for this role needs to understand Scotland and what is realistic and available to guests in the near vicinity, be familiar with the countryside, animals, a good local knowledge.
You'll be proactive, a great communicator who is able to draw the guest interest out and adapt tours to suit their requirement.
Generous salary, accommodation available with immediate start.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £25000 - £25000 Per Annum + Benefits
- Location: Oban , Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Media
- Recruiter: Juice Hospitality
- Contact: Sarah Dinnage
- Tel: 01865 858686
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Sd 2867/11
- Posted: 2018-07-03 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Juice Hospitality
More Jobs from Juice Hospitality
- Bar Manager
- Assistant Manager - Bar and Restaurant Kingsclere
- Food and Beverage Supervisor.
- Receptionist - Hotel - Live in Available
- Housekeeping Attendant / Live in available - Henley on Thames
- Food and Beverage Assistants~
- Housekeeping Attendant - Live in available - Henley on Thames
- Restaurant Manager
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Chef de Partie - Live in available
- Waiter or Waitres.
- Spa Therapists
- Spa Receptionist for luxury 5 star hotel 19,000 plus commission
- Sous Chef
- Housekeeping Porter for 5 star luxury hotel 16,470 per annum plus staff accommodation
- Housekeeper for 5 star luxury hotel 16470 plus staff accommodation!
- Commis Sommelier
- Bar Supervisor 25k per annum
- Chef de Partie
- Junior Sous Chef